Algovera’s mission is to allow anyone in the world to participate and benefit from the value created by AI, and to distribute the value created by the AI to those who contributed to make the AI. We envision a creator economy for AI teams.
One aspect of facilitating our mission is the Algovera Grants program (sponsored by Ocean Protocol), where 10 projects are awarded with $1000 each to allow devs to work on the projects they’re passionate about within AI & Web3.
Here’s how it works in this forum:
- Every month, we have a grant round. Every month from the 25th to the 10th, the application period is open for you to apply for a grant
- Take a look at the simple proposal template here
- Make sure when you post your proposal you do so under the category “proposals” and sub-category e.g. “round-8”
Community Review Phase
- From the 11th - 15th you and the community get to review the projects requesting a grant.
- If you do a quality review you’ll receive a reviewer’s reputation badge
At AlgoveraAI, we value positive-sum games where all ships will rise.
We’re looking forward to seeing your proposal
We’re very grateful to Ocean Protocol Foundation for sponsoring Algovera Grants.