Proposal in one sentence:
Science Letter is a personalized Newsletter to easily keep up to date with research on any topic, in any language and in any format by leveraging AI to adapt content based on reader preference.
Description of the project and what problem it is solving:
The project aims to:
- Make the experience of staying informed about science the most pleasant and efficient as possible, tailoring the content to your preferences.
- Increase the reach of scientific insights by making them more accessible to audiences of any language or technical level.
Note that Science Letter leverages AI for web scraping, semantic search, translation and customized content generation, automating the whole crafting workflow.
This is just a starting point, would love to hear ideas and suggestions to iterate it!
- Including more Journals sources (We alreadt include Arxiv, Medrxiv, Biorxiv).
- Improved Semantic Search engine.
- Improved email templates.
- What about a podcast about the papers instead of an email? Will give it a try!
- Twitter: @GuillemBatist
- Discord: guillembatist#8586
Additional notes for proposals